Michelle Heaton to undergo heart operation
Los Angeles: Singer Michelle Heaton says she will undergo a heart operation soon and might have to use a pacemaker to maintain a regular heartbeat.
Heaton, 33, went through double mastectomy in November last year to avoid developing breast cancer. She will soon have a reunion of her band Liberty X and will have the operation post that only.
"After the Big Reunion gig, I`m going to have an operation, where they`ll put electrical wires into my heart. It doesn`t sound nice and I`ll be awake... They`ll measure my heartbeat and see where the arrhythmia (irregularity) is coming from," Heaton wrote in a column for OK! magazine.
"Then, depending on the prognosis, I could have a pacemaker fitted. I don`t want a pacemaker, but if it fixes my problem of course I will," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall