Michelle Pfeiffer comes to terms with ageing in Hollywood
London: Actress Michelle Pfeiffer is no longer consumed with vanity when it comes to seeing herself on the big screen, insisting she`s finally at peace with the ageing process at 55.
The `Scarface` actress has long been feted as one of Hollywood`s most beautiful leading ladies, and admits she struggled to watch herself grow older as her career progressed, reported Contactmusic.
"Once you get over a certain hump there actually is less pressure. You can begin to look great for your age. You don`t have to look young anymore.
"I`ve moved over to that other side - I`m 55, which is a little too close to 60, but looking great for my age is okay now... Having to watch yourself age on a giant movie screen is simply not natural. It can wreak havoc on your psyche," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day