Michelle Pfeiffer comes to terms with ageing in Hollywood
London: Actress Michelle Pfeiffer is no longer consumed with vanity when it comes to seeing herself on the big screen, insisting she`s finally at peace with the ageing process at 55.
The `Scarface` actress has long been feted as one of Hollywood`s most beautiful leading ladies, and admits she struggled to watch herself grow older as her career progressed, reported Contactmusic.
"Once you get over a certain hump there actually is less pressure. You can begin to look great for your age. You don`t have to look young anymore.
"I`ve moved over to that other side - I`m 55, which is a little too close to 60, but looking great for my age is okay now... Having to watch yourself age on a giant movie screen is simply not natural. It can wreak havoc on your psyche," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall