Michelle Williams feels unsettled
Los Angeles: Actress Michelle Williams admits she still doesn`t feel "settled" in her life.
The 32-year-old, who recently split from boyfriend Jason Segel, has become more accepting of herself as she has grown. But she knows this will change in the future, reports contcatmusic.com.
"I think it had something to do with hitting my 30s, I feel much more accepting of myself, like having a clear picture of myself that includes all of my flaws. But no, I don`t feel settled, I don`t feel like I have everything in a place where I want it to stay," Williams told AnOther magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!