Miley Cyrus hospitalised due to `severe` allergic reaction
Washington: Miley Cyrus has been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.
The 21-year-old daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus was unable to perform her ` Bangerz` concert in Kansas City as planned as she had to be rushed to the hospital.
The ` Wrecking Ball ` hitmaker, who has been advised `medical rest`, posted a picture of herself in a hospital gown on Twitter and revealed that she is heartbroken to miss the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall