Miley Cyrus`s craziness is cry for medical help
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus`s friends are worried about her and think that she is heading towards a breakdown.
The 20-year-old is struggling to cope with the constant criticism and post-breakup with fiance and actor Liam Hemsworth. She has indulged in destructive behaviour like nonstop partying and random hookups, reports showbizspy.com.
"She doesn’t have many real friends and is constantly messed up. She never wants to go home, never wants to be alone and doesn’t want the party to end. The way Miley has been acting is a cry for help," a source said.
"She’s been acting erratically and has a screw-it attitude. Everyone is worried now that Liam is gone. She’s a mess without him.
"She was so in love with him and really took it hard. She’s been going out a lot, trying not to think about Liam. She was happy focusing on Liam in the beginning, but she’s narcissistic," the source added.
Cyrus and Hemsworth got engaged in May 2012 and separated recently.
"She`s always looking for male attention. It`s uncomfortable to be around. She`s partying to mask her true feelings. And she`s really unhealthy - she barely eats... If she continues acting out at this rate, she could be headed straight for rehab. It`s sad," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall