Miley Cyrus slams drug overdose rumours
Los Angeles: Songstress Miley Cyrus, who resumed her Bangerz Tour after several weeks off following a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic, has shot down drug overdose rumors.
The 21-year-old pop star set the record straight at a press conference at O2 Arena before she went onstage, reportedly.
"I didn`t have a drug overdose. I took some antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction.
"I`m feeling good. I`m the poster child for good health. I`ve been laying down for three weeks. I`m gonna go off?I`m like a star waiting to explode," she said.
She was out of the hospital on April 24, after which a brief setback kept her from traveling for a few extra days.
"I`m on this crazy vitamin rush and crazy honey and lavender. I learned a lot about taking care of yourself [while she was laid up]. I`m probably the only one on this tour who doesn`t drink or smoke before a show, as I take this really seriously...," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Udta Punjab' Box Office collection: Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer crosses Rs 50 crore mark!
- Top 5 signs that your boyfriend is too controlling!
- Saif Ali Khan injured, rushed to hospital! – Details inside
- IIFA 2016: Madrid applauds 'Best Actor' Ranveer Singh for 'Bajirao Mastani', actor feels grateful!
- Here's what Aishwarya Rai has to say about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' co-actor Ranbir Kapoor!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall