Miley Cyrus suffered from depression
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus has said she suffered from depression and once she had to be physically saved by her father Billy Ray, who burst through a locked door to rescue her.
“I went through a time where I was really depressed, like, I locked myself in my room and my dad had to break my door down," mirror.co.uk quoted Cyrus as saying.
The 21-year-old singer said the illness was triggered by the insecurity she felt when she was suffering from acne.
“It was a lot to do with...I had really bad skin and I felt really bullied because of that. But I never was depressed because of the way someone else made me feel. I just was depressed," added Cyrus.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!