Miley Cyrus suffering from stomach flu
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus is suffering from the worst stomach flu of all time.
In a candid Twitter message, the former Disney child star said she wishes she hadn`t been in such a rush to grow up as she wants to be comforted like a child as she recuperates, reported Ace Showbiz.
The 21-year-old pop star revealed her illness to her 16 million fans on the social media site by humorously altering the lyrics to Daft Punk`s hit song, `Get Lucky`.
"Up all night to get pukey. I have the worst stomach flu of all time. (sic)," she posted.
The controversial star later added: "Regretting all the times I wanted to be grown up as a kid."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have your tried this colour-changing cake? Watch here!
- Whoa! You will be shocked to know how much Priyanka Chopra is expected to earn in 40 days
- 'Avengers' stars surprise sick fan—See inside!
- I was scared as I don't look like a wrestler: Anushka Sharma
- I constantly try to up my standard: Salman Khan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall