Miley Cyrus suffering from stomach flu
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus is suffering from the worst stomach flu of all time.
In a candid Twitter message, the former Disney child star said she wishes she hadn`t been in such a rush to grow up as she wants to be comforted like a child as she recuperates, reported Ace Showbiz.
The 21-year-old pop star revealed her illness to her 16 million fans on the social media site by humorously altering the lyrics to Daft Punk`s hit song, `Get Lucky`.
"Up all night to get pukey. I have the worst stomach flu of all time. (sic)," she posted.
The controversial star later added: "Regretting all the times I wanted to be grown up as a kid."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall