Miley Cyrus suffering from stomach flu
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus is suffering from the worst stomach flu of all time.
In a candid Twitter message, the former Disney child star said she wishes she hadn`t been in such a rush to grow up as she wants to be comforted like a child as she recuperates, reported Ace Showbiz.
The 21-year-old pop star revealed her illness to her 16 million fans on the social media site by humorously altering the lyrics to Daft Punk`s hit song, `Get Lucky`.
"Up all night to get pukey. I have the worst stomach flu of all time. (sic)," she posted.
The controversial star later added: "Regretting all the times I wanted to be grown up as a kid."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall