Miley Cyrus suffering from stomach flu
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus is suffering from the worst stomach flu of all time.
In a candid Twitter message, the former Disney child star said she wishes she hadn`t been in such a rush to grow up as she wants to be comforted like a child as she recuperates, reported Ace Showbiz.
The 21-year-old pop star revealed her illness to her 16 million fans on the social media site by humorously altering the lyrics to Daft Punk`s hit song, `Get Lucky`.
"Up all night to get pukey. I have the worst stomach flu of all time. (sic)," she posted.
The controversial star later added: "Regretting all the times I wanted to be grown up as a kid."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- Sanjay Dutt says 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
- Robbie Williams launches own emojis
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall