Miranda Kerr undergoing treatment for back injury
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr says she is still undergoing treatment for a back injury she got after a car accident in May 2013.
The 30-year-old suffered whiplash and other injuries after an alleged drunk driver slammed into her car here and she had to wear a neck brace.
Although she was not seriously injured in the accident, she is still getting treated for the injuries, reports people.com.
"A disc is out in my back because someone rammed into my car at a stop sign...It still hurts. I`m getting acupuncture and laser treatments for it," Kerr said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall