Miranda Kerr undergoing treatment for back injury
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr says she is still undergoing treatment for a back injury she got after a car accident in May 2013.
The 30-year-old suffered whiplash and other injuries after an alleged drunk driver slammed into her car here and she had to wear a neck brace.
Although she was not seriously injured in the accident, she is still getting treated for the injuries, reports people.com.
"A disc is out in my back because someone rammed into my car at a stop sign...It still hurts. I`m getting acupuncture and laser treatments for it," Kerr said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall