Model-actor Milind Soman to run 550 km for a cause
New Delhi: Milind Soman will do a green run across two states and cover 550 km in 15 days. He is running to raise awareness about the environment.
The run will be flagged off at 8:30 a.m. Sunday in Ahmedabad from the CEE Campus (Centre for Environment Education) and people like Kartikeya Sarabhai, director CEE, dancer Mallika Sarabhai, S.K. Nanda, principal secretary in the ministry of environment and forests, will flag it off.
An active Greenathon supporter, actor Rahul Bose will join Milind and four other people at the start point, said a press statement.
During Greenathon 2, Milind ran 100 kms in 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall