Model-actor Milind Soman to run 550 km for a cause
New Delhi: Milind Soman will do a green run across two states and cover 550 km in 15 days. He is running to raise awareness about the environment.
The run will be flagged off at 8:30 a.m. Sunday in Ahmedabad from the CEE Campus (Centre for Environment Education) and people like Kartikeya Sarabhai, director CEE, dancer Mallika Sarabhai, S.K. Nanda, principal secretary in the ministry of environment and forests, will flag it off.
An active Greenathon supporter, actor Rahul Bose will join Milind and four other people at the start point, said a press statement.
During Greenathon 2, Milind ran 100 kms in 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence