Moisturise, eat right to look good
New Delhi: Keeping your skin moisturised is the best way to nourish skin but don’t skip exfoliation or healthy food to maintain the glow of the skin, says an expert.
Here are a few handy tips from Aparna Santhanam, celebrity dermatologist from Marico to make skin radiant:
- Moisturising should be a basic body care regime required to keep your skin refreshed and nourished. Don’t neglect hands and feet.
- Exfoliating your skin twice a week is important to maintain a youthful and brightened look as it removes dead and weary skin. Homemade concoction of crushed oats, honey and sugar grains is one way to do it.
- Eat a balanced diet that consists of fresh fruits, coconut water, avocado and nuts, among other healthy food items
- Apply homemade skin-moisturising face pack too. Mix equal quantities of papaya pulp and honey and massage on the damp face for 15 minutes then wash it off with cold water
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall