Monica Bellucci prefers wrinkles to `plastic face`
Sydney: Monica Bellucci believes that wrinkles are better than having a “plastic face”.
The 47-year-old thinks actresses should resist cosmetic surgery, as they need to convey expression on their faces.
“Wrinkles are better than a plastic face,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as telling the Italian edition of Vanity Fair.
“I only did a vitamin treatment once. I don’t like the idea of someone touching my face and, honestly, I think it is quite dangerous for an actress,” she said.
The wife of French actor Vincent Cassel relies on natural remedies to maintain her youthful glow.
The Italian star doesn’t worry about the ageing process and would rather mature gracefully.
“Menopause? I’m mentally ready, and I’m not afraid,” she said.
“I am a huge supporter of homeopathy. I’ll try the natural treatments first of all and only later I’ll see if I need the traditional hormone therapies,” she said.
Bellucci is currently starring in Dolce ‘n’ Gabbana’s spring/summer advertising campaign and has collaborated with the luxurious label on a new lipstick line.
The collection boasts of six colours named after the star - Only Monica, Natural Monica, Chic Monica, Italian Monica, Magnetic Monica and Attractive Monica.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall