Motherhood helped Beyonce Knowles discover herself
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles says motherhood has changed her in many ways and she got to know herself better.
"When I gave birth, that was the first time I truly let go and surrendered. I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself," GQ magazine quoted Knowles as saying. She has one-year-old daughter Blue Ivy with singer Jay Z.
Knowles now feels a lot more comfortable with everything and understands the power of being a woman.
"It (motherhood) taught me how amazing that feels. Giving birth made me realise the power of being a woman," Beyonce said.
"I have so much more substance in my life. And expressing that excitement and that sensuality and the connection I have with my husband - I`m a lot more comfortable with that now," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Kapil Sharma to be warned by Air India for unruly behaviour?
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall