Motherhood helped Beyonce Knowles discover herself
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles says motherhood has changed her in many ways and she got to know herself better.
"When I gave birth, that was the first time I truly let go and surrendered. I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself," GQ magazine quoted Knowles as saying. She has one-year-old daughter Blue Ivy with singer Jay Z.
Knowles now feels a lot more comfortable with everything and understands the power of being a woman.
"It (motherhood) taught me how amazing that feels. Giving birth made me realise the power of being a woman," Beyonce said.
"I have so much more substance in my life. And expressing that excitement and that sensuality and the connection I have with my husband - I`m a lot more comfortable with that now," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing