Motherhood is challenging: Salma Hayek
London: Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek thinks motherhood is challenging.
The 46-year-old actress, who raises five-year-old daughter Valentina with husband Francois-Henri Pinault, says she loves being a mother but admits it can be difficult, reported a website.
"When you become a mum and are responsible for someone else`s welfare, everything is about being the best mum and that`s a huge challenge on a daily basis.
"Because when you believe that you already know how to handle them, they become different. They change and evolve constantly but still depend on you. Sometimes you can`t even go to the toilet alone because they are always after you. It is a massive challenge, and not easy at all, but it is also the most beautiful goal of a lifetime," she said.
Hayek said if needed she would be prepared to quit acting for the sake of her daughter.
"It`s working out really well. (Valentina) is really smart, and she`s really young. If later on it gets in the way of her development, I`ll just stop working. For right now, it works. I work mostly in the summers. I usually work in the Sandler family or with Kevin James," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall