Motherhood is exhausting: Alyssa Milano
Los Angeles: `Mistresses` actress Alyssa Milano admits that juggling her career and raising a son is exhausting.
The actress is currently hosting `Project Runway All Stars` in New York and has brought her 22-month-old son Milo along but as he gets older, Milano finds working and raising her son more tiring, reported People magazine.
"He`s been here in New York with me for the last seven weeks since I`m hosting Project Runway All Stars and the difference is amazing. Brought a baby and I`m going home with a little boy. It`s so crazy! He`s gotten so big. I take it day by day and enjoy all of my time with him. I`m blessed to have the kind of job that he can be with me every day. But it`s still freaking exhausting," she said.
The 40-year-old had previously said that she and husband David Bugliari are so happy, they are already talking about having a second baby.
"You think you know what love is before you have kids and then you have the baby and it completely shatters whatever concept of what love was before you met them. I`m enjoying this one right now. We`re talking about baby number two, but we`re not actively trying yet."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall