Motherhood made me grow up: Geri
London: English pop star Geri Halliwell says motherhood has made her more responsible.
The singer, however, feels that it can be an overwhelming experience at times, Daily Mail reported.
"You`re given an extraordinary power. It`s a door-opener. But at one stage it did get a bit too much. Being a celebrity, you can remain a child forever, almost."
"You get away with more, you can get too pampered and it`s not healthy. I went through a stage of not having a clue who I was," the 38-year-old said.
Since quitting the girl band which brought her fame in 1998, Halliwell went on to conquer motherhood and her four-year-old daughter Bluebell made her "reassess her
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?