Motherhood made me grow up: Geri
London: English pop star Geri Halliwell says motherhood has made her more responsible.
The singer, however, feels that it can be an overwhelming experience at times, Daily Mail reported.
"You`re given an extraordinary power. It`s a door-opener. But at one stage it did get a bit too much. Being a celebrity, you can remain a child forever, almost."
"You get away with more, you can get too pampered and it`s not healthy. I went through a stage of not having a clue who I was," the 38-year-old said.
Since quitting the girl band which brought her fame in 1998, Halliwell went on to conquer motherhood and her four-year-old daughter Bluebell made her "reassess her
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall