Music is therapy for me: Lea Michele
London: Lea Michele says recording her new album helped her to deal with the tragedy of losing her boyfriend Cory Monteith, who died of an overdose last year.
The 27-year-old actress, who releases her record `Louder` this month, said music has been her therapy but she still finds it difficult to listen to the track `If You Say So`, which is about Monteith, reported Contactmusic.
"It has both sides of the spectrum. Listening to it, it`s therapeutic and difficult. It will always represent the most devastating thing that`s ever happened to me in my whole life. But at the same time, music is therapy. It has been therapy for me in the entire grieving process and in my entire life," she said.
Monteith was found dead in his hotel room in Vancouver, Canada, in July last year, after an overdose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall