My dad stops me from wrecking my body: Brooklyn Decker
New York: Model and actress Brooklyn Decker has credited her father for her fantastic figure.
"I was always with other aspiring models. There were bingers and purgers, and everyone watched each other eat. It freaked me out,” the New York Post quoted her as saying in Self magazine`s new issue.
“I did juice fasts and crazy diets and ended up gaining weight. My father did an intervention and got me to stop obsessing about everyone else and wrecking my body," the model said.
Decker, who stars with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler in "Just Go With It," told the film’s crew that when Aniston arrived for the first day of filming, Sandler whispered, "Try not to call her Rachel Green," her "Friends" character.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall