My dad stops me from wrecking my body: Brooklyn Decker
New York: Model and actress Brooklyn Decker has credited her father for her fantastic figure.
"I was always with other aspiring models. There were bingers and purgers, and everyone watched each other eat. It freaked me out,” the New York Post quoted her as saying in Self magazine`s new issue.
“I did juice fasts and crazy diets and ended up gaining weight. My father did an intervention and got me to stop obsessing about everyone else and wrecking my body," the model said.
Decker, who stars with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler in "Just Go With It," told the film’s crew that when Aniston arrived for the first day of filming, Sandler whispered, "Try not to call her Rachel Green," her "Friends" character.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day