My dad stops me from wrecking my body: Brooklyn Decker
New York: Model and actress Brooklyn Decker has credited her father for her fantastic figure.
"I was always with other aspiring models. There were bingers and purgers, and everyone watched each other eat. It freaked me out,” the New York Post quoted her as saying in Self magazine`s new issue.
“I did juice fasts and crazy diets and ended up gaining weight. My father did an intervention and got me to stop obsessing about everyone else and wrecking my body," the model said.
Decker, who stars with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler in "Just Go With It," told the film’s crew that when Aniston arrived for the first day of filming, Sandler whispered, "Try not to call her Rachel Green," her "Friends" character.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall