My life is not perfect: Jessica Alba
London: Actress Jessica Alba says she doesn`t have a perfect life. The 30-year-old, who raises two young daughters with husband Cash Warren, says she`d like to spend more time with her family but can`t because of work commitments.
"It`s not perfect. I`m constantly feeling I should be spending more time at home. I installed a kids` corner in the office, and the baby is really easy right now. But every day is evolving and changing. If I`m not going to be home all day, I know I`ll be home at night," a website has quoted Alba as saying.
"I feel like I`ve finally come into my own and become the person I always should have been, or that I always wanted to be. I feel more grounded, free and comfortable in my own skin than I ever have," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!