My life is not perfect: Jessica Alba
London: Actress Jessica Alba says she doesn`t have a perfect life. The 30-year-old, who raises two young daughters with husband Cash Warren, says she`d like to spend more time with her family but can`t because of work commitments.
"It`s not perfect. I`m constantly feeling I should be spending more time at home. I installed a kids` corner in the office, and the baby is really easy right now. But every day is evolving and changing. If I`m not going to be home all day, I know I`ll be home at night," a website has quoted Alba as saying.
"I feel like I`ve finally come into my own and become the person I always should have been, or that I always wanted to be. I feel more grounded, free and comfortable in my own skin than I ever have," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall