My temper is what people remember: Naomi Campbell
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell says people will remember her for her fiery temper.
The 42-year-old catwalk queen said she has not been able to shake her reputation as a drama queen after she threw a phone at her former assistant in 2007, reported Showbizspy.
"I`m never gonna get away from it. It`s part of my history. I was remorseful and regretful. I`ve served. I did that time. And I never want to be in that position again," she said.
Campbell is hoping to revamp her image by appearing as a mentor on the upcoming reality modeling show `The Face` and said she takes her role on the series very seriously.
"I care for my girls. Every single one of them. I`m not here to put anyone down. I`ve always been very shy of doing television. I`ve always said no. Not to be disrespectful to anyone ? I didn`t want to say yes and then let people down.
"I don`t watch the other reality model shows. I`ll never have anything to say. If you ask me about Tyra Banks, I`m proud of her as a woman of color. She`s given girls opportunity, and God bless her."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- Rajkummar Rao's 'Trapped' trailer will give you chills – Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ motion poster will make your jaw drop! WATCH
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’: CBFC refuses certificate; director vows to fight back
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall