Myleene Klass fine after car accident
London: Singer Myleene Klass has reassured concerned fans that she is fine after being involved in a car accident.
The 34-year-old singer-turned-TV presenter`s luxury Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon was clipped by another vehicle while she and her two children were stuck in traffic in London on Wednesday, reported Daily Star.
The former Hear`Say star was photographed exchanging insurance details with the driver of the other car, and later took to micro-blogging site Twitter to reassure followers, who had reached out to her about the accident.
"Thanks for checking on me twitter. Girls and I are fine. The guy hit my stationary vehicle. Thank God for women drivers," she posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall