Myleene Klass fine after car accident
London: Singer Myleene Klass has reassured concerned fans that she is fine after being involved in a car accident.
The 34-year-old singer-turned-TV presenter`s luxury Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon was clipped by another vehicle while she and her two children were stuck in traffic in London on Wednesday, reported Daily Star.
The former Hear`Say star was photographed exchanging insurance details with the driver of the other car, and later took to micro-blogging site Twitter to reassure followers, who had reached out to her about the accident.
"Thanks for checking on me twitter. Girls and I are fine. The guy hit my stationary vehicle. Thank God for women drivers," she posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- 'The Revenant', other Oscar contenders to be screened in India
- Woah! Deepika Padukone to get intimate with Vin Diesel in 'XXX 3'?
- Rakhi Sawant to become a porn star - Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms