Myleene Klass fine after car accident
London: Singer Myleene Klass has reassured concerned fans that she is fine after being involved in a car accident.
The 34-year-old singer-turned-TV presenter`s luxury Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon was clipped by another vehicle while she and her two children were stuck in traffic in London on Wednesday, reported Daily Star.
The former Hear`Say star was photographed exchanging insurance details with the driver of the other car, and later took to micro-blogging site Twitter to reassure followers, who had reached out to her about the accident.
"Thanks for checking on me twitter. Girls and I are fine. The guy hit my stationary vehicle. Thank God for women drivers," she posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall