Myleene Klass fine after car accident
London: Singer Myleene Klass has reassured concerned fans that she is fine after being involved in a car accident.
The 34-year-old singer-turned-TV presenter`s luxury Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon was clipped by another vehicle while she and her two children were stuck in traffic in London on Wednesday, reported Daily Star.
The former Hear`Say star was photographed exchanging insurance details with the driver of the other car, and later took to micro-blogging site Twitter to reassure followers, who had reached out to her about the accident.
"Thanks for checking on me twitter. Girls and I are fine. The guy hit my stationary vehicle. Thank God for women drivers," she posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions