Myleene Klass fine after car accident
London: Singer Myleene Klass has reassured concerned fans that she is fine after being involved in a car accident.
The 34-year-old singer-turned-TV presenter`s luxury Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon was clipped by another vehicle while she and her two children were stuck in traffic in London on Wednesday, reported Daily Star.
The former Hear`Say star was photographed exchanging insurance details with the driver of the other car, and later took to micro-blogging site Twitter to reassure followers, who had reached out to her about the accident.
"Thanks for checking on me twitter. Girls and I are fine. The guy hit my stationary vehicle. Thank God for women drivers," she posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena Kapoor Khan to walk for Gaurav Gupta at LFW W/F 2015
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing
- Jena Malone to play Batgirl in 'Batman v Superman'?