Naomi Campbell never diets
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell, who mentors aspiring models on new US TV show ‘The Face’, says she has never had to rely on diet or exercise to stay slim.
However, she admits she loves to eat good food.
"I don`t really know about weight or age. Weight was never something that was part of my time and I worked everyday. I have never struggled with weight and I think food is pleasurable," Campbell told people.com.
She is 42, and considers herself blessed to be still working in such a competitive industry.
Campbell believes models need to be prepared to stand out and get noticed as they have a lot of competition from actresses, when it comes to landing campaigns and magazine covers.
"You are up against a lot of girls going for the same job, and they only want a selected few, so you really do have to have something outstanding to catch their eye.
"In general, the world is more competitive these days and there is no real preparation, so it`s definitely harder to book the cover of a magazine. It`s definitely harder to book in advertising, because they don`t just use models anymore," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy's girl! Bipasha Basu showers birthday wishes on papa dearest! – View pic
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- Cold war between Bollywood buddies Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt - All you need to know
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez impersonating Lisa Haydon will make you ROFL-- Watch
- Mrinal Sen is 'absolutely fine'; family rubbishes death hoax
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall