Naomi Campbell to open chain of gyms
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell is set to launch a multi-million pound chain of fitness centres.
The 43-year-old catwalk queen is looking at locations across London to open gyms with her personal trainer David Kirsch, reported Daily Star.
"Naomi will be stringent on who is accepted as a member. Each applicant will be asked to undergo a full health and fitness check to ensure they meet a strict criteria," a source said.
"Each applicant will be asked to undergo a full health and fitness check to ensure they meet a strict criteria," it added.
Campbell, who is currently hosting her new modelling series `The Face` on Sky ?Living, is hoping to attract professional athletes and possibly footballers.
"The facilities will be state of the art," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms