Naomi Campbell to open chain of gyms
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell is set to launch a multi-million pound chain of fitness centres.
The 43-year-old catwalk queen is looking at locations across London to open gyms with her personal trainer David Kirsch, reported Daily Star.
"Naomi will be stringent on who is accepted as a member. Each applicant will be asked to undergo a full health and fitness check to ensure they meet a strict criteria," a source said.
"Each applicant will be asked to undergo a full health and fitness check to ensure they meet a strict criteria," it added.
Campbell, who is currently hosting her new modelling series `The Face` on Sky ?Living, is hoping to attract professional athletes and possibly footballers.
"The facilities will be state of the art," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Dashavatar: 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s latest gym video will inspire you to remain fit and healthy
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall