Nargis Fakhri, John Abraham encourage people to imbibe fitness
New Delhi: Actors John Abraham and Nargis Fakhri, along with Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, have come together in a new campaign - Live with Fire - to encourage people to stay fit.
Fitness brand Reebok India announced the launch of its new campaign titled `Live with Fire` Wednesday. It features Dhoni, Nargis and John and the campaign encourages people to stay `fit for life` through a series of activities.
"Being a sportsperson, fitness is an integral part of my everyday life, and something that I truly enjoy. It has always been great to partner with Reebok for their campaigns, and I truly look forward to this exciting new campaign with John and Nargis.
"I think we make a great team together, and our experience of working together has been fantastic. The audiences will see a never-seen-before chemistry between the three of us and I hope that the consumers connect with our passion for fitness, and ultimately imbibe it in their lives," Dhoni said in a statement.
Nargis hopes the audience will ultimately adopt a healthy lifestyle.
"It was my first time with Dhoni and John, and together our enthusiasm and commitment to fitness was pumped to an all new level.
"I am excited to be a part of this campaign and enjoyed shooting for it in Malaysia. I hope that the audiences like it just as much as we enjoyed working on it, and are thereby motivated to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle," she said.
The `Live with Fire` campaign was globally rolled out in 2013.
"The campaign is truly unique, and will give consumers the chance to see each of us - Nargis, Dhoni and myself at our fitness best. Dhoni and I have been friends for several years now, and I am really happy that Reebok gave us the opportunity to work together on this campaign," said John.
The new TV commercial will be released across India Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall