Never had a drink: Jennifer Hudson
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Hudson says she has never consumed alcohol or drugs in her life. This made it hard for her to play a heroin addict in a movie.
The 31-year-old, who is acting as a heroin addict in a new movie `The Inevitable Defeat Of Mister And Pete`, found it difficult to connect with the role, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It terrified me to play that part because I had no reference point. I`m 31 and I`ve never, ever, ever had a drink or done a drug in my entire life," Manhattan magazine quoted Hudson as saying.
"I stick with Diet Coke and Crystal Light and water," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'