Never had a drink: Jennifer Hudson
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Hudson says she has never consumed alcohol or drugs in her life. This made it hard for her to play a heroin addict in a movie.
The 31-year-old, who is acting as a heroin addict in a new movie `The Inevitable Defeat Of Mister And Pete`, found it difficult to connect with the role, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It terrified me to play that part because I had no reference point. I`m 31 and I`ve never, ever, ever had a drink or done a drug in my entire life," Manhattan magazine quoted Hudson as saying.
"I stick with Diet Coke and Crystal Light and water," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms