Never had a drink: Jennifer Hudson
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Hudson says she has never consumed alcohol or drugs in her life. This made it hard for her to play a heroin addict in a movie.
The 31-year-old, who is acting as a heroin addict in a new movie `The Inevitable Defeat Of Mister And Pete`, found it difficult to connect with the role, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It terrified me to play that part because I had no reference point. I`m 31 and I`ve never, ever, ever had a drink or done a drug in my entire life," Manhattan magazine quoted Hudson as saying.
"I stick with Diet Coke and Crystal Light and water," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall