Never say never: Naomi Watts on plastic surgery
Los Angeles: `The Impossible` star Naomi Watts says she is not against plastic surgery but fears it will not look good on her.
"Never say never and I certainly don`t judge anyone who does it. But most of the characters I play are going through some kind of emotional turmoil, so my job requires me to have expression," Watts told Good Health magazine.
"If my face was froze, what right do I have to play that part? All the women who haven`t anything to their faces are still able to play great roles. And some of the ones who have done something have messed it up they look freakish.
"Anyway, for me it`s about playing women with rich lives and the longer the life, the deeper the wrinkles."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall