Nibbling chocolate can boost men`s performance in bedroom
London: Eating chocolate can add sugar to your romantic life, as it can boost a man`s bedroom performances for up to six hours, a new study has revealed.
Belgium scientists, who worked for seven years to prove their theory, said that chocolates are good for sex because the natural antioxidants found in cocoa helps maintain elasticity in blood vessels that promotes blood flow to "vital areas", the Daily Star reported.
The study found that eating ten grams of dark chocolate produces a significant positive effect and after antioxidant flavanol intake there is an increase in blood flow to vessels that lasts six to eight hours, with performance peaking at two hours.
Pic courtesy: thecocoaexchange.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall