Nicole Kidman gives hot food and blankets to the extras
London: Actress Nicole Kidman was so horrified to see the condition of extras on the set of "Grace of Monaco" that she arranged hot food and blankets for them.
The 45-year-old is playing the late Princess Grace in the new movie and was shocked when a number of extras were forced to work late in freezing conditions.
"About 200 extras were forced to shoot late into the night in 40 F weather wearing only light clothing. Everyone was freezing. The next day Nicole demanded that tents be set up for the extras and they be supplied with warm blankets, hot food and coffee to keep them comfortable," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"It was like she was a real princess, barking orders and looking out for her people. And her caring actions were a real hit with everyone," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall