Nicole Scherzinger fought bulimia addiction
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger says she fought with bulimia, but never shared her problem with anyone.
"I`d come back to my room and I`d be alone, so I would just do things. My bulimia was my addiction. Hurting myself was my addiction," Scherzinger said on a show.
The 34-year-old never shared her problems with anyone because she never wanted to portray herself as a victim, reports people.com.
"I never spoke about it. Like I said, I never want to play a victim, and I never wanted my family to hear about things from me because I think it would break their heart, you know," she said the singer, currently seen as a judge on British version of ‘The X Factor’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall