Nina Dobrev to open yoga studio
Los Angeles: Actress Nina Dobrev is planning to launch her own yoga studio.
“The Vampire Diaries” star insists that her life has changed for the better since taking up the mental, physical and spiritual exercise. She is eager to help others find peace on the mat too, reports contactmusic.com.
"I want to open my own yoga studio. Planning construction and looking at properties is fun. I`m using a different part of my brain,” she told America`s Cosmopolitan magazine.
"You know that feeling when you use a different muscle? You`re excited to be exercising it, but you get a little sore! Yoga changed my life. Hopefully, it will do that for others,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall