Nina Dobrev wants to start Yoga studio
London: `The Vampire Diaries` star Nina Dobrev wants to start her own yoga studio where she can help people find peace and relaxation.
The 24-year-old actress insists her life has changed for good since taking up the spiritual exercise and she is eager to help others find peace on the mat too, reported Contactmusic.
"I want to open my own yoga studio. Planning construction and looking at properties is fun. I`m using a different part of my brain," she said.
"You know that feeling when you use a different muscle? You`re excited to be exercising it, but you get a little sore! Yoga changed my life. Hopefully, it will do that for others," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall