No gadgets in bedroom: Daniel Craig
Los Angeles, Sep 11 (IANS) Actor Daniel Craig says he and his wife Rachel Weisz have banned taking gadgets in their bedroom.
The couple has been married for over two years.
"It`s a good fight to have, as far as I`m concerned... There`s nothing technological allowed in the bedroom," New York Times quoted Craig as saying.
"If the iPad goes to bed, I mean, unless you`re both watching p**n on the Internet, it`s a killer. We have a ban on it... It`s a complete anti-aphrodisiac," he added.
Meanwhile, the couple is planning to star in a Broadway play together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall