No illegal drugs Amy`s body: Report
London: There were no illegal substances in late singer Amy Winehouse`s body when she died, says the latest toxicology report.
"Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy`s system at the time of her death. Results indicate that alcohol was present but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her death," said a statement released by Amy`s family.
The "Rehab" singer was found dead in her home in North London July 23. She was 27. At that time the tests revealed that she had alcohol in her body but it was not known if it lead to her death, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"The family would like to thank the police and coroner for their continuing thorough investigations and for keeping them informed throughout the process. They await the outcome of the inquest in October," said the statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall