No sweets please, requests Kim Kardashian
Los Angeles: Socialite and reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who recently gave birth to a girl, has reportedly asked guests to avoid bringing sweets and candies for her in the hospital.
The 32-year-old is keen to lose pregnancy weight as soon as possible.
She is recovering in Cedars Sinai hospital after giving birth to her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, and she does not wish to get tempted with calorie-laden sweets, reports Us Weekly magazine.
"She has over 30 bouquets from loved ones. She told everyone not to bring sweets - she said she doesn`t need any temptations," a source said.
"She`s already looking ahead to when she can exercise again and really wants to get back into shape. It`s important to her," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- Priyanka Chopra wore this dress for annual correspondents' dinner hosted by Barack Obama at White House – See pic
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall