Now, knickers that help you burn fat and reduce cellulite
London: A new range of underwear, that the manufacturers claim actually helps to burn fat, has been launched online.
An Italian clothing company MyShapes has said that it has harnessed the power of nano technology and crystals, which focus infrared rays to create a wonder material with amazing cellulite reducing effects.
MyShapes is touting its new Emana range as apparel that is a ‘curative and cosmetic line with infrared rays’ by stimulating blood circulation to the skin’s surface.
On its website, the company says that the knickers are ‘a range of articles made with Emana, a nanofiber with mineral bioactive crystals that absorb the human body heat to return in the form of Far Infrared Rays. These stimulate blood microcirculation and cellular metabolism, the Daily Mail reported.
The advertisement further said that it has created ‘a permanent anticellulite treatment for a more toned, elastic and younger skin. An international patent clinically tested and certified.’
Among the list of benefits, MySpace insists the new range helps eliminate toxins, naturally counters skin flaws caused by cellulite, improves metabolism and even decreases the lactate acid during sport activity.
But to obtain the cosmetic effect of Emana, people will have to wear it daily for atleast 6 hours for 30 days, the company explained.
According to trials carried out by MyShapes, 50 women who tried the Emana range for 60 days saw the appearance of cellulite reduce by an average of 11 percent.
All these claimed benefits don’t come cheap however, with the range starting from 37.99 pounds for the briefs, increasing to 59.99 pounds for leggins, available online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall