Olivia Munn does exercise to fight OCD
London: Actress Olivia Munn works out every morning to combat obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
The `Deliver Us From Evil` actress said she found the daily sessions with a personal trainer help ease the symptoms of the anxiety disorder, reportedly.
"To combat my OCD, a trainer helps me work out every day 6 am. I don`t know what he does, but it helps. We talked over the weekend," she said.
The 33-year-old actress also admitted she never brushes her hair and isn`t faithful to using any particular product on it. "I`m Chinese so I have thick hair, which I don`t brush, and use different products. I love vintage shopping."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor gave EPIC reply to all those asking about his 'Padmavati' look!
- Anushka Sharma mesmerised by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s persona, not just her beauty
- 'Dad's Army' creator Jimmy Perry dies at 93
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Kangana Ranaut will look like this in Hansal Mehta's 'Simran'?
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall