Olivia Munn does exercise to fight OCD
London: Actress Olivia Munn works out every morning to combat obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
The `Deliver Us From Evil` actress said she found the daily sessions with a personal trainer help ease the symptoms of the anxiety disorder, reportedly.
"To combat my OCD, a trainer helps me work out every day 6 am. I don`t know what he does, but it helps. We talked over the weekend," she said.
The 33-year-old actress also admitted she never brushes her hair and isn`t faithful to using any particular product on it. "I`m Chinese so I have thick hair, which I don`t brush, and use different products. I love vintage shopping."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall