Olivia Munn does exercise to fight OCD
London: Actress Olivia Munn works out every morning to combat obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
The `Deliver Us From Evil` actress said she found the daily sessions with a personal trainer help ease the symptoms of the anxiety disorder, reportedly.
"To combat my OCD, a trainer helps me work out every day 6 am. I don`t know what he does, but it helps. We talked over the weekend," she said.
The 33-year-old actress also admitted she never brushes her hair and isn`t faithful to using any particular product on it. "I`m Chinese so I have thick hair, which I don`t brush, and use different products. I love vintage shopping."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall