Olivia Munn reveals eyelash-pulling disorder
Washington: Olivia Munn has revealed that she suffers from a severe anxiety disorder that causes her to pull out her own eyelashes.
`The Newsroom` star told People at the L`Oreal Women in Digital Awards in New York that the disorder is called trichotillomania, and it started when she was 26.
She asserted that if she were to walk into someone`s birthday party, she`d have a bad anxiety attack, which in turn causes her to start lash pulling.
To fix this problem, Munn told the publication that she has created her own little lash-band with individual lashes.
She added that she dabs her eyelids with a powder mix that helps the false lashes stick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall