Olly Murs feels broody after babysitting
London: British singer Olly Murs says he has started feeling broody ever since he had a babysitting stint for musician Robbie Williams` daughter Theodora Teddy Rose.
Theodora is Williams` 10-month-old daughter with wife Ayda Fields.
"Little Teddy is such a little bundle of joy. To see her little face around the place is brilliant and Robbie is so happy. He has a big smile on his face every day," OK! magazine quoted Murs as saying.
The 29-year-old would love to have many children one day.
"I`m definitely broody, but then I`m always broody. I`m probably the most sensitive man. I want to have lots of children, eventually," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing