Olly Murs feels broody after babysitting
London: British singer Olly Murs says he has started feeling broody ever since he had a babysitting stint for musician Robbie Williams` daughter Theodora Teddy Rose.
Theodora is Williams` 10-month-old daughter with wife Ayda Fields.
"Little Teddy is such a little bundle of joy. To see her little face around the place is brilliant and Robbie is so happy. He has a big smile on his face every day," OK! magazine quoted Murs as saying.
The 29-year-old would love to have many children one day.
"I`m definitely broody, but then I`m always broody. I`m probably the most sensitive man. I want to have lots of children, eventually," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Do you know what is the FIRST thing Salman Khan asks when he meets someone? Click here
- Katrina Kaif or Jacqueline Fernandez – Who will be chosen by Salman Khan?
- Hrithik Roshan escapes Istanbul attacks, reaches India safely!
- Elli Avram looks red HOT in this latest picture!
- Priyanka Chopra spills the beans about Deepika Padukone’s next Hollywood venture!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall