Om Puri `fine` post mouth surgery
Mumbai: Veteran actor Om Puri, who recently underwent mouth surgery, says all is well now.
"It was a small surgery. I was in the hospital just for two days. Now, I am absolutely fine," he said.
On the work front, he was recently seen in Swedish director Lasse Hallstrom’s `The Hundred Foot Journey`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms