Om Puri `fine` post mouth surgery
Mumbai: Veteran actor Om Puri, who recently underwent mouth surgery, says all is well now.
"It was a small surgery. I was in the hospital just for two days. Now, I am absolutely fine," he said.
On the work front, he was recently seen in Swedish director Lasse Hallstrom’s `The Hundred Foot Journey`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- 'Kahaani 2' in pre-production stage, to star Vidya: Sujoy Ghosh
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms