Oprah Winfrey credits meditation for relaxed life
Washington: Oprah Winfrey has admitted that her life has become better since taking up meditation.
The queen of talk show also encourages participants of the 21-Day Meditation Challenge with spiritual wisdom teacher Deepak Chopra, which started a week ago, to stay with the practice saying that it will finally help them ease stress.
“With practice, like developing a muscle, your ability to be still and be one with the stillness will come,” she wrote in an article published in a leading daily.
“Call it meditation or call it quiet time – doesn’t matter. The benefits are the same. If you stay with the practice, it’s like developing spiritual muscle. I promise you will become less stressed, more focused,” she sated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall