Oprah Winfrey credits meditation for relaxed life
Washington: Oprah Winfrey has admitted that her life has become better since taking up meditation.
The queen of talk show also encourages participants of the 21-Day Meditation Challenge with spiritual wisdom teacher Deepak Chopra, which started a week ago, to stay with the practice saying that it will finally help them ease stress.
“With practice, like developing a muscle, your ability to be still and be one with the stillness will come,” she wrote in an article published in a leading daily.
“Call it meditation or call it quiet time – doesn’t matter. The benefits are the same. If you stay with the practice, it’s like developing spiritual muscle. I promise you will become less stressed, more focused,” she sated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall