Pamela Anderson heading back to therapy
London: Actress Pamela Anderson is heading back to therapy because she thinks she needs some help to get her over the past few turbulent years.
The 45-year-old says she is planning to return to her long-standing therapist after enduring a tough few years, reports contactmusic.com.
Anderson, who was left virtually broke after building her dream home before being given a huge tax bill, said: "I`ve had some interesting therapists. I haven`t been in a long time. I probably should go back. I`ve been working non-stop, digging myself out of a construction hole."
"The house just enveloped me financially and I didn`t know how to handle it. It happens to a lot of people in Hollywood. It was a very stressful couple of years. I still owe the taxes but I`m working on that.
"I`m paying that off monthly. I was in a bizarre situation with a former business manager. I don`t want to blame anyone. I want to put it behind me and move forward," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall