Parenting classes help Helena Carter lose stress
London: ‘The King`s Speech’ actress Helena Bonham Carter says her life has been changed by parenting classes because she can deal with her children and partner Tim Burton without getting so stressed.
"Calmer, easier, happier parenting is the answer to almost everything. It helped me tremendously with the kids - Billy Ray and Nell - and I also found it invaluable in dealing with Tim. It`s terrific he`s a changed man," a website quoted her as saying.
"What it does is make people think for themselves instead of me, the mother, doing everything for them. Tim used to say, `Where`s such and such?` And I would scurry around looking for it. Now, I make him do it - and the same with my kids. It just stops you running around doing every single thing for them," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Jacqueline Fernandez at the launch of two Aéropostale stores in Mumbai! Pic inside
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall