Paris Hilton quits junk food
Los Angeles: Socialite Paris Hilton has given up junk food! Thanks to it, she has lost weight and feels much better about herself.
Hilton was always fond of cheese burgers and French fries, but six months ago, the 33-year-old star decided to give up on fast food to lead a healthier lifestyle.
"I lost about five pounds just from staying away from the Drive-Thrus. I can feel the difference especially when I`m in a bathing suit," dailymail.co.uk quoted Hilton as saying.
The star also shared that she has added new habits in her routine.
"I also like regular juices. I get a lot more vitamins these days, more fruits too, more vegetables, more protein, more salads," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall