Paris Jackson getting better, says uncle
Los Angeles: Paris Jackson, daughter of late pop legend Michael Jackson, is getting better and she will be out soon of the UCLA Medical Center.
"She`s doing wonderful right now. She`s getting better. She should be out soon," eonline.com quoted her uncle Jackie Jackson as saying.
Paris has been hospitalised since June 5 after she attempted suicide by cutting one of her wrists and taking an overdose of pills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra to attend Oscars 2017 and look who's with her!
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall