Paris Jackson getting better, says uncle
Los Angeles: Paris Jackson, daughter of late pop legend Michael Jackson, is getting better and she will be out soon of the UCLA Medical Center.
"She`s doing wonderful right now. She`s getting better. She should be out soon," eonline.com quoted her uncle Jackie Jackson as saying.
Paris has been hospitalised since June 5 after she attempted suicide by cutting one of her wrists and taking an overdose of pills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day