Paris Jackson getting better, says uncle
Los Angeles: Paris Jackson, daughter of late pop legend Michael Jackson, is getting better and she will be out soon of the UCLA Medical Center.
"She`s doing wonderful right now. She`s getting better. She should be out soon," eonline.com quoted her uncle Jackie Jackson as saying.
Paris has been hospitalised since June 5 after she attempted suicide by cutting one of her wrists and taking an overdose of pills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show