Paris Jackson heads to residential treatment centre?
Los Angeles: Late pop star Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris, who was recently relieved from a hospital after she reportedly attempted suicide, is now said to be heading to an undisclosed residential treatment centre.
The facility is said to be selected by the 15-year-old`s grandmother Katherine and mother Debbie Rowe on the advice of Paris` doctors.
"The feeling is that Paris is still a danger to herself," people.com quoted a source as saying.
"Both Katherine and Debbie want her to get the help that she needs,” the source added
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall