Paul McCartney`s wife helped him survive depression
London: Beatles legend Paul McCartney has revealed it was because of his ex-wife Linda that he was able to survive a nervous breakdown in 1969.
In a new biography by music journalist Tom Doyle, it is revealed that McCartney, 71, suffered anxiety and began smoking more marijuana after band member John Lennon decided to leave the group in 1969, reported Contactmusic.
"It was Linda who saved me and it was all done in a sort of domestic setting," McCartney said.
The English rock band consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall