Paul McCartney`s wife helped him survive depression
London: Beatles legend Paul McCartney has revealed it was because of his ex-wife Linda that he was able to survive a nervous breakdown in 1969.
In a new biography by music journalist Tom Doyle, it is revealed that McCartney, 71, suffered anxiety and began smoking more marijuana after band member John Lennon decided to leave the group in 1969, reported Contactmusic.
"It was Linda who saved me and it was all done in a sort of domestic setting," McCartney said.
The English rock band consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall