Paul McCartney`s wife helped him survive depression
London: Beatles legend Paul McCartney has revealed it was because of his ex-wife Linda that he was able to survive a nervous breakdown in 1969.
In a new biography by music journalist Tom Doyle, it is revealed that McCartney, 71, suffered anxiety and began smoking more marijuana after band member John Lennon decided to leave the group in 1969, reported Contactmusic.
"It was Linda who saved me and it was all done in a sort of domestic setting," McCartney said.
The English rock band consisted of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall