People appear more attractive in summer
London: 73 percent people believe that they look more attractive in summer compared with in winter, a survey has claimed.
The survey conducted by match.com found that blue skies and warm temperatures made people come across as more confident and healthy, the Daily Express reported.
The survey also showed that females are likelier than men to radiate an attractive glow during warmer weather.
54 percent of Britons believe that their appearance is enhanced in summer compared with just two percent in winter.
Relationship expert Kate Taylor said people are more likely to be having fun in summer making them appear more attractive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall