Pete Doherty wants to go to rehab once again
London: Rocker Pete Doherty is planning a second stint at a rehab clinic in Thailand after he was thrown out of it.
Doherty, 34, said that he has managed to cut back on smoking crack cocaine, but he is still suffering from addiction problems and wants to return to the Thai clinic end of this year, reported Sun online.
"I could really see myself going somewhere like that and doing it properly. The next step is to take a proper run at it this time. Just really want to look after myself. Get in a safe place and go for it...," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall