Pete Doherty wants to go to rehab once again
London: Rocker Pete Doherty is planning a second stint at a rehab clinic in Thailand after he was thrown out of it.
Doherty, 34, said that he has managed to cut back on smoking crack cocaine, but he is still suffering from addiction problems and wants to return to the Thai clinic end of this year, reported Sun online.
"I could really see myself going somewhere like that and doing it properly. The next step is to take a proper run at it this time. Just really want to look after myself. Get in a safe place and go for it...," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day