Pink worries about her voice
Los Angeles: Singer Pink says that before recording a new music, she worries that she won`t be able to sing.
"When I start a record, I am like, `god, I wonder if I can even sing.` But I write poetry and keep a journal, then the first day I go into the studio, I`m like, `Here we go, I am turning the faucet on!` I bottle it up for so long that the inspiration is always there," she told people.com.
Pink, who is married to Carey Hart and has a 20-month-old daughter Willow, says her husband doesn`t mind being the subject of a lot of her lyrics.
"He is like, `Look, I know you, we have a good sense of humour, and I know what I signed up for. I only listen to half of what you say anyway!` When he starts listening to me too much, we have problems!" said the 33-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall