Pink worries about her voice
Los Angeles: Singer Pink says that before recording a new music, she worries that she won`t be able to sing.
"When I start a record, I am like, `god, I wonder if I can even sing.` But I write poetry and keep a journal, then the first day I go into the studio, I`m like, `Here we go, I am turning the faucet on!` I bottle it up for so long that the inspiration is always there," she told people.com.
Pink, who is married to Carey Hart and has a 20-month-old daughter Willow, says her husband doesn`t mind being the subject of a lot of her lyrics.
"He is like, `Look, I know you, we have a good sense of humour, and I know what I signed up for. I only listen to half of what you say anyway!` When he starts listening to me too much, we have problems!" said the 33-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Kahaani 2 new poster: Vidya Balan is a 'wanted' mother this time!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall