Please exercise, urges Sanjay Gupta
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta, who has worked with fit and brawny actors like John Abraham, Suniel Shetty and Sonu Sood in his films, vouches for the importance of following a regular exercise regime.
"For all those neglecting your exercises, please don`t. Like me, one day you`ll wake up and seeing yourself in the mirror go, WTF. Ye kya hua (What has happened)," Gupta posted on Twitter.
"And whatever weight you gain, it`s never too late to knock it off. Just an hour of exercise and correct eating. Your health comes first," he added.
Director of films like ‘Kaante’, ‘Shootout At Lokhandwala’ and ‘Shootout At Wadala’, Gupta now makes sure he exercises regularly.
"Off to the gym now, can`t recognise myself in the mirror with all the weight I gained in the last year. Work is important but...," he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall