Please exercise, urges Sanjay Gupta
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta, who has worked with fit and brawny actors like John Abraham, Suniel Shetty and Sonu Sood in his films, vouches for the importance of following a regular exercise regime.
"For all those neglecting your exercises, please don`t. Like me, one day you`ll wake up and seeing yourself in the mirror go, WTF. Ye kya hua (What has happened)," Gupta posted on Twitter.
"And whatever weight you gain, it`s never too late to knock it off. Just an hour of exercise and correct eating. Your health comes first," he added.
Director of films like ‘Kaante’, ‘Shootout At Lokhandwala’ and ‘Shootout At Wadala’, Gupta now makes sure he exercises regularly.
"Off to the gym now, can`t recognise myself in the mirror with all the weight I gained in the last year. Work is important but...," he tweeted.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya